Wednesday, March 6, 2013

How do you shrink fleece morth face jackets?

boy coat on baby boys girls cotton coat kids hoody jacket #KA09
boy coat image



Firecracke


i don't know why but my mom got me a large kids boys fleece coat and its too wide and long. how do i shrink it?


Answer
wash it in hot water and drie it in hot air.

What type of clothes should I bring to a Boy Scouts winter camp?




Frank


Im going to a winter camp for Boy Scouts and I havent been to one for a while. I dont want to wear my Jeans because I use them for school and I dont want to get them dirty. Thanks!


Answer
Jeans are made of cotton, and cotton is one of the worst fibers for cold weather as it easily absorbs moisture not only from the environment but from vapor escaping your body, which then freezes and steals body heat.

Wool is the best material for winter. A wool stocking knit cap is very important as heat travels up which means you will lose a large amount of body heat from the top of your head. So a good knit cap acts as a thermostat. Likewise wool socks, with an inner layer of a silk or polyester sock will keep your feet warm.

You can often find wool military slacks at an army navy surplus store. If not use cargo pants or Dockers and wear a good pair of insulated underwear. Some folks spray them with a waterproofing agent but beware around campfires as this coating is extremely flammable.

Dressing in layers is better than a single heavy coat. As an example I will usually have an insulated undershirt with a wool sweater and then a water proof and breathable rain jacket on top.

With shoes or boots the most important thing is fit and water repelancy.

Mittens made of a water proof shell with a wool liner are afr warmer than gloves.

Diet is also important to cold weather camping. Eat a lot of carbs and drink a lot of water. Dehydration worsens hypothermia.

Stay dry and you will likely stay warm.

What shoe and shirt color to match dark brown velvet coat?

Q. What shoe and shirt color should I match with a dark brown velvet sport coat? I'll be wearing jeans (it's casual). I have heard that the coat and the shoes must match, but the only brown shoes I have are a lighter color than the coat. I have black shoes as well.

Regarding the shirt, there's a brown shirt I like but I don't know if it's acceptable to use it with a brown coat (they are both dark). Maybe it is better to use a lighter shirt?

Thanks!


Answer
I think your brown shoes are decent. I wouldn't wear brown with black ever.

As for your shirt, I'd avoid the brown shirt because a brown jacket with a brown shirt and brown shoes is lacking in... variety.

I don't know if you're a boy or girl... if you're a girl you can go with something lighter and softer like a light pink shirt.

Boys and girls can wear a dark green olive shirt or a red (any shade) shirt.

If you don't like or don't have colorful clothes you can just stick with a basic white shirt.

good luck!

What is the best idea to organize the Boys room?




Dawn R


I have two boys, one will turn 4 years old in August; the other is only 3 months old. Just curious to know how & the best way to keep a room looking presentable & managable as they grow up. It's a small room. I like Bunk beds but it fear it would take up a lot of room, so I want to avoid big objects!


Answer
Wouldn't bunk beds take up less room than two beds? Also, they have bunk beds that have drawers built into them. That would save a little room as well. If the room has a closet, build shelves on each side of the closet. One side could be for one boy, the other side for your other boy...and shelves along like the back wall of the closet (the wall that you see when you open the closet door) could be where the boys keep their coats or whatever. Make sure that instead of trying to avoid messy stuff...make room for it. Make sure your son has a place to put his balls and muddy shoes! That way, you're not asking for the impossible, and you'll only have to clean one exact spot. It would probably be a good idea to put shelves on the wall for now, and then maybe a book case as they get older. You can put their favorite Disney characters up, and as they get older you can let them put whatever they want on the bookshelf. Also, for now, my two toddlers use this kind of rack thing that holds 10 bins. It helps keep blocks separated from the cars. lol. I bought that at Target about 1 year ago, and it didn't cost alot. Good Luck!



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment