Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What kind of paint should I use to repaint my Game Boy SP?

boy coat on Moncler Jackets,Discount Moncler Sale,Moncler Coats,Moncler Jackets ...
boy coat image
Q. I'm going to take apart my Game Boy SP so I can repaint the cover, and I need to know what type of paint I sould use.


Answer
spray paint, it takes 2 Min's to paint, but you really need to do all the prep work with something like this.
you just cant cut corners as it will look like a child did it!
get some scotch pads and give it a good rub down, your trying to cover it in tiny scratches, this will key the surface, giving the paint something to hold on to.
then clean very well!
now use a spray paint undercoat, you need this to make sure the paint will hold well, if not the paint will come off very fast when you use your sp.
now you scratch it up again, this time your trying to remove any particles that might have stuck to the undercoat.
as well as giving it another key.
now it's time for some real paint! yay!
just follow what the can tells you, this part is easy.
now if you want it to look clean and shiny you will want a lacquer coat or two.
key the painted surface same as before but this time using wet & dry sandpaper, 1000 grit, keep it wet while your doing it, when done dry it well, and spray your laqure.
if you use a laqure or not you will need to leave it untouched for at least a week, to dry totaly, as it's plastic, if you dont you'll end up leaving perminant finger marks all over it.
sure you still wanna do it?

How can I explain to my boy the rampant Materialism extant in the bible: The Mink Shall Inherit The Earth?




Ranjaputta


With the price of a mink coat nowadays how can that square with that rich guy passing through the eye of a needle into heaven and stuff? It doesn't add up.


Answer
Sneaky little weasels...

How can I tell if the black leather jacket I bought from the goodwill is for boys or girls?




?


I am a complete goodwill junkie! I just bought this cute little 100% leather car coat/ driving jacket for my son and I don't even know if it is for him or a little girl.


Answer
if it has buttons on the left side its girls

Why are long coat shepherds so much larger than short haired ones?




Made in Am


I ask because I love long coats but do not want a dog over 85-100 lbs. I have seen them advertised up to 200 lbs.


Answer
My long-haired shepherd is about 80 pounds at 11 months. The long hairs i know usually aren't much larger than the standard. Try this website www.vomhausdettmer.com. This is where I got Brasky. Yes my boy is larger than the standard because his sire Wotai and his Dam Nadia were larger than the standard. Her other dogs are within the standard right around mid 80's to upper 90's in weight. My dog's dam is retired and she isn't using Wotai as the sire for next year. you'll have to put your name in because they go very fast. She often has a waiting list. For you I would go with the Bukara/Chevis litter for 2009. They will throw beautiful red & black pups in the weight range you want. Boozie and Shep are imports too so you'll have full German lines. Both are awesome dogs with amazing temperaments. I helped Theresa train Bukara also. Just went to a walk for the animals with Chevis or "Shep". He's the most lovable boy ever!

Edit: I've never seen a shepherd up to 200 pounds! DO NOT go to that breeder! Sheesh I've heard of above standard but NOTHING that dramatic!

ADD: Please e-mail me if you have any other questions about Theresa or her dogs! I will gladly answer! I can't say enough about her and her gorgeous dogs!

ADD: King Shepherds and long-haired GSDS are a different dog. However there ARE long-haired GSDS. The Kings get bigger than the LHGSD. Brasky is a Long Haired GSD.



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment