Saturday, March 23, 2013

How can a 16 year old boy buy high heels from payless without humiliation?

boy coat on boys winter coats
boy coat image



Chris Anon


I'm 16 years old and I have a fetish for pantyhose and high heels. I was thinking of buying a pair of heels and maybe some pantyhose, not to wear them but to have them to satisfy my fetish. Payless and Burlington Coat factory is down the street from where I am. I'm a little nervous because of people's reaction. Should I be doing this? How can I do so without the feeling the embarrassment?


Answer
Do exactly what the first person told you and just be confident. No one will doubt a confident guy, and most people will just assume you want them for your girlfriend or something. If they do judge, who cares? You'll probably never see them again anyways.

Good luck!

What kind of paint should I use to repaint my Game Boy SP?

Q. I'm going to take apart my Game Boy SP so I can repaint the cover, and I need to know what type of paint I sould use.


Answer
spray paint, it takes 2 Min's to paint, but you really need to do all the prep work with something like this.
you just cant cut corners as it will look like a child did it!
get some scotch pads and give it a good rub down, your trying to cover it in tiny scratches, this will key the surface, giving the paint something to hold on to.
then clean very well!
now use a spray paint undercoat, you need this to make sure the paint will hold well, if not the paint will come off very fast when you use your sp.
now you scratch it up again, this time your trying to remove any particles that might have stuck to the undercoat.
as well as giving it another key.
now it's time for some real paint! yay!
just follow what the can tells you, this part is easy.
now if you want it to look clean and shiny you will want a lacquer coat or two.
key the painted surface same as before but this time using wet & dry sandpaper, 1000 grit, keep it wet while your doing it, when done dry it well, and spray your laqure.
if you use a laqure or not you will need to leave it untouched for at least a week, to dry totaly, as it's plastic, if you dont you'll end up leaving perminant finger marks all over it.
sure you still wanna do it?

How can I explain to my boy the rampant Materialism extant in the bible: The Mink Shall Inherit The Earth?




Ranjaputta


With the price of a mink coat nowadays how can that square with that rich guy passing through the eye of a needle into heaven and stuff? It doesn't add up.


Answer
Sneaky little weasels...

How can I tell if the black leather jacket I bought from the goodwill is for boys or girls?




?


I am a complete goodwill junkie! I just bought this cute little 100% leather car coat/ driving jacket for my son and I don't even know if it is for him or a little girl.


Answer
if it has buttons on the left side its girls



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment